Okay okay, hear me out on this one because that title hurt me to write.
Yesterday, news broke that Dak was offered a 5 year 175 million dollar contract. This came out after his battle with the Cowboys.
I think the 175 is fair. It seems like a huge number off the batt, but it really only breaks down to 35 a year and he has some stats to add his to value.
Fact. Dak hasn’t had a losing season (take that as you will), he has been to 2 pro-bowls, and the Cowboys are building around him.
Dak isn’t that bad either! He’s not great, but he’s good. Dak is extremely average. He will win you more games than he will lose you.
They have been stockpiling weapons for the young QB. They got Dak and Zeke in the same draft, they traded for Cooper, and drafted CeeDee Lamb.
There was a wealth of QB ability in this years draft. If they didn’t believe in him, don’t you think that they would’ve drafted his replacement?
If they want Dak long term, they should give him a solid contract with big money towards the end. The QB value is only going up, especially after Mahomes sets a new bar.
Both sides need to be smart with how they are approaching this (duh). Dak shouldn’t overvalue himself. Dak, you aren’t worth 45 a year right now. Dallas, you have a good young QB. Get him a good QB coach and you’ll see better production out of the man under center.
- Postseason Red Sox are ELECTRICAfter what I would call a lackluster second half of the regular season, the Red Sox barely hung on to play for the Wild Card spot. But boy were we in for a treat from this team come time to take the field. The Red Sox have been absolutely electric … Continue reading Postseason Red Sox are ELECTRIC
- What is Going on in the NHL (Week 1)What’s going on BOTA fam? Hope you all are ripping it up this summer and not pumping the brakes yet. I will be starting up a new segment here for news around the NHL as the free agency buzz winds down a bit. We will be taking a dive into … Continue reading What is Going on in the NHL (Week 1)
- Kraken It Wide OpenThe long waited return is over. Soggi Boi is back in the blog game. Now that this NHL season is finally over, and the Tampa Bay Asterisks have won back to back Cups, the time has finally come. The NHL is getting its 32nd team in a little less than … Continue reading Kraken It Wide Open
- 32 Teams 32 Questions: Did the Bengals Make the Right Choice with Chase?It’s easy for Bengals fans to get excited about the future. You drafted a star QB last season and this season you paired him with his favorite receiver from his time in the bayou. I mean just look at the 2019 stats.⠀ 84 receptions ⠀1780 yards ⠀20 TDs⠀ Those are … Continue reading 32 Teams 32 Questions: Did the Bengals Make the Right Choice with Chase?
- 32 Teams 32 Questions: Is Baker Worth the MoneyBaker Mayfield is another polarizing young QB. As fans, we’ve seen and celebrated the highs and lived with the lows. Now entering year four and the final year of his contract, the question stands, should the Browns pay Baker? The biggest argument against paying him, is his 2019 season, where … Continue reading 32 Teams 32 Questions: Is Baker Worth the Money