Week 5 was full of amazing games, and also the Bills vs Titans. I swear on my life, If they end up playing for a playoff spot on a Saturday night I will pull out all of my toenails. It’s time for my quick gut reactions to this past weeks slate.
- The Jets need Sam Darnold Back to even have half a chance.
- I’m not sure the Rams are a threat.
- I’m sold on the new look Seahawks
- It was a great week for running backs
- Christian McCaffery is absolutely the best running back in the league. 237 yards total and 3 touchdowns
- Dalvin Cook had 218 yards on the day and was a key to making Kirk Cousins look good.
- Aaron Jones is now the Mayor of Dallas after getting 182 total yards and 4 rushing touchdowns. Another week without the We Dem Boyz posts.
- Rookie Josh Jacobs is making his case to be Offensive Rookie of the Year by getting 143 total yards and 2 key touchdowns.
- Marlon Mack helped with the Sunday upset by rushing for 132 yards and abused the Chiefs defense. speaking of that game….
- EAT MY ASS AMERICA. I MAY NOT HAVE GOT THE SCORE RIGHT, BUT DAMN IF I DIDN’T GET THE UPSET RIGHT.
- Minshew mania is still alive and Might be better than ever. He would’ve won the game if it wasn’t for CMC.
- Speaking of young QBs. Bless you Bills Fans. I would have a heart attack every time Josh Allen scrambled if I was a part of Bills Mafia.
- The Pats are still very good
- The Chargers absolutely crapped the bed against an 0-4 broncos team.
- Lamar Jackson is an extremely good QB. Ravens fans jumped the gun on calling him a legend after the first two weeks.
- Teddy Bridgewater showed why you pay for a backup.
- See Ya Jay Gruden.
- Last but not least, Miami didn’t lose. Bless the Bye
I like sports and dumb opinions